- DOB: 8/26/1981
- Ht: 6-0
- Wt: 195
- Shoots: R
- School: Ferris State (NCAA)
- Hometown: Gurnee, IL
AHL Debut: February 3, 2007 vs. Milwaukee Admirals (7-5 Win)
First Career AHL Point: February 10, 2007 vs. Grand Rapids Griffins (Assist, 5-3 Loss)
• Signed an AHL contract with the Texas Stars on July 5, 2017.
• Tallied 137 points (83-54=137) in 105 career games for the NAHL's Springfield Jr. Blues from 2000-2002, and 108 points (46-62=108) in 152 games over a four-year career at Ferris State University (NCAA) from 2002-2006.
• Teammates with Texas goaltender Mike McKenna with the Springfield Jr. Blues in 2000-01. Won the ECHL’s Kelly Cup in 2007 with the Idaho Steelheads under current Stars head coach Derek Laxdal.
• Appeared in consecutive Calder Cup Finals with the Manitoba Moose (2009) and Texas Stars (2010), falling to the Hershey Bears both times.
• Among the Texas Stars franchise leaders in goals (3rd), power play goals (2nd) and points (4th).
• In 2006-07, tallied five points (three goals, two assists) in 28 games for the Iowa Stars -- which relocated to become the Texas Stars in 2009.
• Scored his first career NHL point with a goal on April 2, 2013 at the Tampa Bay Lightning in a 3-2 win (SO).