- DOB: 4/6/1993
- Ht: 6-3
- Wt: 206
- Shoots: R
- School: Vermont (NCAA)
- Hometown: Westport, CT
- Drafted: Chicago, 3rd Round (70th Overall) in 2011
AHL Debut: October 9, 2015 at Rochester Americans (6-3 Loss)
First Career AHL Point: October 9, 2015 at Rochester Americans (Assist, 6-3 Loss)
• Spent two seasons with the U.S. National Development Team Program from 2009-2011.
• Won the gold medal with Team USA at the 2011 U-18 World Junior Championships, appearing in six games with an assist.
• Appeared in 144 games over a four-year career at the University of Vermont (NCAA) from 2011-2015 and tallied 83 points (19-64=83).
• Tallied an assist in his NHL debut with Chicago on April 11, 2015 in a 3-2 loss against the Colorado Avalanche for his first career NHL point.
• Won the 2016 Calder Cup with the Lake Erie Monsters, appearing in eight playoff games with a +7 rating.
• Teammates with Colin Markison at the University of Vermont from 2011-2015.
• Signed an AHL contract with Toronto on July 14, 2017. Acquired from Toronto by Texas in exchange for future considerations on Jan. 11, 2018.